Aromatouch is a brand new massage therapy that uses Aromatherapy Oils for their healing benefits and the sensory stimulation that goes with them. The treatment utilises very light strokes on the spine and the feet and it's perfect for people of all ages, including children.
There are a huge variety of factors in our day to day lives that lead to all kinds of stresses and strains. In turn, those stresses and strains can have a significant impact on our well-being and overall health. Symptoms may manifest in a wide variety of ways: It could be a child needing individual care, a friend going through a bad patch, a spouse undergoing stress at work, or a teenager worn out from sporting practice. In all of these cases, Aromatouch can help.
There's a growing body of evidence suggesting that a pleasing aroma can improve our mood and sense of well-being. For this reason, each oil used in the Aromatouch technique was selected for its individual aromatic and sensory properties. They were also chosen because of their incredibly powerful aromatic properties when combined. Aromatouch is incredibly soothing, light and very pleasant on all of the senses.
Aromatouch covers four areas: Stress Management, Immune Support, Inflammatory Response and Homeostasis.
Am Aromatouch treatment uses all 8 of the Aromatherapy Oils/Blends listed below;
- Balance - essential oil blend this creates a sense of calmness and well-being. Also good for Grounding, Ease anxiety, Meditation, Connection, Night terrors.
- Lavender - Calming oil to help relaxation. Stress, anxiety, allergies, high blood pressure, migraines, headaches and emotional balance. Sunburn, Burns & scars, hay fever, Colic & upset baby, cuts, wounds & blisters, bug bites & hives, Nosebleeds, Migraine, headaches.
- Melaleuca – Viruses, Bacteria, Diarrhea, cold sores, sore throat, athletes foot, tonsillitis, ear infection, bronchitis, colds, flu
- On Guard – amazing product, great for the immune system to help fight coughs, cold, flu, Cleanses surfaces, promotes healthy circulation, energizing and uplifting aroma.
- Aromatouch - Eases tension, Layer with Deep Blue to ease muscle tension/aches & pains, Supports a healthy inflammatory response, Improves circulation - I love to rub into the legs
Cardiovascular health, great when feeling a little unwell Promotes feelings of relaxation
It's basically like having your own portable mini spa!
- Deep Blue - Soothes sore muscles and achy joints , Supports healthy circulation, Apply on shoulders and neck to ease muscle tension after long hours on the computer. Rub on muscles before or after exercise to reduce discomfort.
- Wild Orange - Insomnia & Stress, Heartburn & sluggish bowels, Menopause, Depression, fear, anxiety & irritability, Lake of energy, Concentration, Emotional Balance.
- Peppermint - Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing, Alleviates stomach upset, Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, Great for migraines and headaches, Re-energise with a few drops in the palm of your hand and inhale, Digestive discomfort, Fevers and hot flushes, Muscles stiffness & tension, Burns and Sunburn.
Balance and Lavender work in the area of Stress Management, Melaleuca and On Guard work in the area of Immune Support, Aromatouch and Deep Blue work in the area of Inflammatory Response and Wild Orange and Pepperminet work in the area of Homeostasis.
Interestingly, it's the combination of Oils and Blends that make Aromatouch such an effective treatment. Lavender, Melaleuca, Wild Orange and Peppermint are pure Essential Oils and Balance, On Guard, Aromatouch and Deep Blue are Essential Oil Blends.
As all of these are used for every treatment, you can understand that there are an amazing combination of aromas.
I have to say that, one of the reasons I've grown to love Aromatouch is because my treatment room smells absolutely heavenly, afterwards.