What Makes AMGeneX™ a New Class of Superfood?
- A unique three phase fusion of renowned superfruits with our proprietary CellActiv® which have all been further enhanced with our AFT (Amized Fusion Technology™) combining the benefits of dietary antioxidants (from food) and enzymatic antioxidants (made by the body).
What Superfruits are Included in the Formula?
- Acai, Goji, Noni, Mangosteen, Camu Camu, Lou Han Gou, Pomegranate, Amalaki. Each premium super fruit has been carefully selected for the renowned benefits, providing support with a broad range of phytonutrients which may not always be readily found in our daily diet and hectic lifestyles.
What is a Free Radical?
- Free radicals are atoms, molecules or ions with unpaired electrons which make them highly unstable due to their reactive state. Many forms of physical degeneration have at their root cause free radical damage from uncontrolled free radical activity.
How Much Should I Have Daily?
- One 6g sachet dissolved and mixed in 230ml water and consumed immediately. An active or stress related periods of living may require additional intake of nutrients as required. It is food, so keep it simple!
What Does 'Epigenetic' Mean?
- In biology the term epigenetics refers to changes in appearance or gene expression caused by mechanisms other than in the underlying DNA sequence, hence the name epi- (Greek: over; above) – genetics. Non-genetic factors cause the organism's genes to behave (or "express themselves") differently, of global interest are certain bioactive nutrients.
- Today, a wide variety of illnesses, behaviours, and other health indicators already have some level of evidence linking them with epigenetic mechanisms, including cancers of almost all types, cognitive dysfunction, and respiratory, cardiovascular, reproductive, autoimmune, and neurobehavioral illnesses. Known or suspected drivers behind epigenetic processes include many agents, including heavy metals, pesticides, diesel exhaust, tobacco smoke, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, hormones, radioactivity, viruses, bacteria, and basic nutrients.
What is Unique About CellActiv®?
- Our proprietary growing and harvesting processes ensure maximum Sulforaphane yield.
What is Sulforaphane?
- The enzyme Myrosinase transforms Glucoraphanin into Sulforaphane upon ingestion. This extra ordinarily powerful compound is undergoing continued study worldwide for its potent health promoting benefits.
What is an 'Antioxidant' and What Benefits Does it Have?
- An antioxidant is a molecule capable of slowing or preventing the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that transfers electrons from a substance to an oxidising agent. Oxidation reactions can produce 'Free Radicals' which start chain reactions by removing free radical intermediates and inhibit other oxidation.
What is ORAC Value?
- Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is the potential power and ability to neutralise free radical activity and damage.
Are the Ingredients 'Organic'?
- All ingredients are free from pesticides, herbicides, fungicides or other harmful chemicals which may impact human health. Some regions of the world do not have organic certification whilst other ingredients are wild harvested and grown in pristine environments.
What Does GMO Free Mean?
- GMO means genetically modified organism so as such is not used in any AMFOOD product.
How Should AMGeneX be Stored?
- In a cool dry place eg: pantry or cupboard, so it is not essential to refrigerate.
Some Slight Residue Remains After Mixing, is it OK to Drink?
- YES, it is food and completely consumable.
Is it Safe for Children or Pregnant Women?
- YES, it is food and completely safe and consumable.
Why Does the Taste and Colour Look Different?
- All natural ingredients have a slight variation from time to time due to season and region.
Can I Mix it in a Smoothie or With Other Food?
- YES, it is food and can easily be enjoyed with other foods for pleasure.
I am Experiencing Mild Feelings eg: Nausea, Congestion... What Should I do?
- Drink more pure water, preferably AMwater™. Sometimes the body may begin to detoxify when you change your diet as it eliminates toxin build up. It is usually only a temporary experience which will pass within 48 hours. Should your experience remain longer you may choose to seek professional support from your trained healthcare practitioner.
Can a Person Who Undergoes Radiotherapy/Chemotherapy Take AMGeneX?
- AMGeneX is beneficial during and after radiotherapy and with cancer conditions. It will help but you should not expect miracles from it in curing cancer. A patient can take AMGeneX up to 72 hours before chemotherapy and can take again 72 hours after chemotherapy. If taken during chemotherapy, it may increase the body's ability to detoxify the chemotherapy drugs, reducing its effect.
Can a Diabetic Take AMGeneX?
- Yes. AMGeneX contains CellActiv® and bioactive ingredients that are beneficial to a diabetic.More so, AMGeneX has no added sugar. Each sachet contains about 1/2 teaspoon of natural fruit sugars.
Is the Switch On a Pharmaceutical Grade?
- Switch On DNA Batch 5 is manufactured as a food grade product, but it comes close to pharmaceutical grade.
Colour Your Life With AMGeneX - Why?
- The intake of fruits and vegetables is associated with reduced incidence of many common forms of cancer, and diets rich in plant foods are also associated with a reduced risk of heart disease and many chronic diseases of ageing. These foods contain phytochemicals that have anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties which confer many health benefits. Many phytochemicals are colourful, for example, red foods contain lycopene, the pigment in tomatoes, which is localized in the prostate gland and may be involved in maintaining prostate health, and which has also been linked with a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease. Green foods, including broccoli, Brussels sprouts and kale, contain Glucosinolates which have also been associated with a decreased risk of cancer. Garlic and other white-green foods in the onion family contain allyl sulphides which may inhibit cancer cell growth. Other bioactive substances in green tea and soybeans have health benefits as well. By consuming one serve of each of the seven colour groups daily, puts you within the US National Cancer Institute and American Institute for Cancer Research guidelines for preventative healthcare.
- EXOTIC FRUITS
ACAI - Exceptional Antioxidant & ORAC.
AMLA - Supports a healthy heart, promotes good blood circulation, aids cell regeneration & digestion; improves mental functions.
CAMU CAMU - Highest vitamin C content of all fruits in the world.
GOJI (Wolfberry) - Complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids and zeaxanthin.
LO HAN GUO - Natural sweetener, contains no calories, safe for diabetics and hypoglycaemics.
MANGOSTEEN - High in Xanthones and Antioxidants.
NONI - The queen of health plants with many different benefits.
POMEGRANATE - Outstanding antioxidant properties.
Tel: 07884 456056
46 Goodlands Vale, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 4SL
© 2017 Complementary Therapies by Valerie Woodmore