If you’ve never indulged yourself with a facial treatment then you have no idea what you are missing out on or what a pampering that can be: Imagine, quality YOU time away from the children, your partner and life’s daily stresses – not to mention the other 7 great reasons to treat yourself to a facial that I’m about to share with you.
All you need to do is lay back in a quiet room with soothing music while I (a highly trained therapist) massage away the imprint that stress and a busy lifestyle have lovingly left on your face and neck.
Holding On To Stress
You really don’t realise how much stress and tension you hold in our face and neck region until you have a facial. You’ll be able to feel the tension ebbing away from your facial muscles as I get to work.
There are 7 specific benefits of treating yourself to a facial:
- It doesn’t matter how good you are at DIY treatments at home, you’ll never do as good as I will. In the same way that you clean your teeth daily to a good standard, you still go to see a hygienist once or twice a year for a deep clean! Facials should be part of your regular beauty regime to maintain your skin’s appearance and keep your pores in tip-top condition! Particularly, if you want to retain your skins youthful appearance.
- As a highly trained therapist, I can offer professional advice. I can help you understand why your skin breaks out during certain seasons or perhaps suggest a more effective cleansing routine. You can discuss any concerns in a calm and confidential manner.
- Facial treatments help to improve and restore circulation to skin layers. This increased blood flow gives your skin a healthy glow and plumps skin cells with essential nutrients and water, which reduce the appearance of dry and wrinkled skin. Vitamins and minerals found in the blood, combined with adequate hydration, help to develop new skin cells, which are essential for a youthful, healthy appearance.
- No matter how hard you try, the ageing process can’t be stopped. However, I can help you slow it down a bit. Regular facials can slow the ageing process by stimulating facial muscles and strengthening the skin’s tone. Your complexion will also be brighter and more youthful.
- Facials re-hydrate your skin. During the treatment, I’ll carefully remove any dead skin cells that have built up. This allows the skin to absorb nutrients better and to increase hydration. This does wonders for the appearance of your skin and will make it appear far less saggy and tired.
- Facials help to get rid of impurities, remove oily build-up and maintain a healthy PH balance. All of which will help you appear more youthful and fresh-faced.
- Above all, the stress relieving qualities of facials offer enormous benefits to your health and well-being. Simply switching off and detaching yourself from ‘the real world’ for a short period of time will help you let go of many a stressful thought. The soothing power of touch in a facial massage can’t be underestimated. You can literally feel the stress being massaged away.
If this sounds like something you would like to experience first-hand, then why not take advantage of one of my famously fantastic NES Facials and enjoy a whole hour of pampering and treatment!
Suitable for both men and women, take the next step to better looking skin!
Bringing healing, health and harmony in to your world